Saturday, November 10, 2007

MOMMY CAT: THE SCANDAL CONTINUES


AN ADDITIONAL STATEMENT BY DOC HOLIDAY











(stalked by Rumsfeld)





I have reached the point in this whole mess where I have come to the conclusion that Rumsfeld and Mommy Cat must deal with their private, personal life, and I am asking the press and my supporters and detractors to honor the privacy of my family. As I refuse to claim any relationship with Rumsfeld and Mommy Cat is an adopted niece, I hardly see where their scandalous behavior reflects poorly on either my personal life, my judgment, or my campaign to be the first Feline-American President of the United States of America. I feel it is time my family is allowed to have some privacy as we deal with this potentially embarrassing problem. Further, I do feel additional inquiries into the paternity of the four kittens could only cause undue stress not only on Mommy Cat while she is so purrfectly caring for the little family, but could stigmatize the kittens later in life. I also feel it is not necessary at this time to needlessly speculate as to the genetic damage that may have been inflected on the four little tykes.

Doc Holiday
Purrfect for America

3 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we agree, mommycat should be left alone and so should the innocent kittens.

The Crew said...

Historically, politicians have pleaded for privacy for their families and sometimes suffered public embarrassment because of them. Sadly, times have not changed.

Ramses said...

Well said, but d'small print was hard to read with my eye all icky still...