Friday, October 05, 2007

GETTING READY FOR THE DEBATE


First, I want to apologize to my supporters for not being more active this week. I've been dealing with a nasty fur-ball, and I don't mean Rumsfeld. I am very annoyed with the little attack he and "Pig" Boulden hit me with this week, but my advisors and I feel all we need to do is consider the source.

The "Pig" Boulden incident was a tragic affair. Had I known how severely the little monster would have been injured I would have never lashed out with my finger-nails in such a protective manner. But, consider my side of the story. I had never met a hyper puppy before. It was an entirely new and very unsettling experienced. He invaded my home. He chased me under the sofa, then decided to go up under the sofa to yap at me. I will leave judgment up to you.

As you can see by the photo, I've not had a good week. But I am well aware this is what all candidates must face, even the Human-American ones.

I feel well prepared for the debate. I will be spending the remainder of the day napping. I just hope I do not have more furball problems during the debate.

If you notice the rolled magazine on the table in the photo. I must keep it at hand constantly, just to deal with Rumsfeld!

I've also personally answered each and every comment. I feel it is important to remain in touch with my followers. Please - THIS IS YOUR CAMPAIGN! I need to know what you are thinking and feeling, and what issues are important to you!

Until tomorrow!

Doc Holiday
Purrfect for America

2 comments:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hmm ... Sounds furry interesting. I cannot wait 'til the next stop on your campaign trail ... Good luck, Doc!
DMM

Ramses said...

Keep up the good work Doc! :) As for hyper puppies I'm sure the public will understand what happened...